worm: New Graphic Site **DON"T OPEN**

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      This is an evil/ugly email worm that appears to be targeting Yahoo's new
      groups email format. I recommend that the moderator(s) turn
      *attachments *OFF* so that if another one does get here, it can't be
      propagated from here.

      In case you see this first **DON"T** open the other one. I'd also
      recommend that the moderators delete it from the message archives to
      prevent it from happening in the future.

      Jerusha
      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...