Lillies

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      Good luck to all those heading out to Lillies. I hope to hear great
      stories of your experiences!! Give Brice your full attention...
      don't give him TOO hard a time... be supportive and most of all, have
      fun and enjoy the experience! You'll be part of something really
      wonderful, the First KWC at Lillies. I'm so proud of everyone.
      Have a good WAR!!!!

      Erlan
      (fearless leader)