Pennsic Choir: What to wear?

  • indigo1923
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9 12:02 PM
      Hello,

      This is the first year I'll be participating in the Pennsic Choir.
      I'm excited already!

      I noticed on the schedule that the day of our concert we have a dress
      rehearsal a few hours beforehand. My question is what we should wear
      for the dress rehearsal and concert.

      I can't wait for August!
      Emelye of Unicorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9 12:13 PM
        You can wear whatever you want.

        It's only a "dress" rehearsal in the sense of being the final run-through before the concert.  I do not have a preference regarding what kind of clothing you wear for the concert, except that it would be nice if it were reasonably period, clean and neat.  "Court" dress is not a requirement, though I certainly wouldn't want to discourage people who wish to dress up for the concert.

        My own choice of clothing will probably depend at least partly on the quantity of heat and precipitation on that day. :-)

        Arianna

        http://mail.yahoo.com