Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Bruce Rawitch
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2006
      Hello All-

      Lilies will soon be upon us- the link to the schedule showing
      rehearsals is
      http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php?
      primary=schedule&secondary=none

      Rehearsal will be from 11:30-1:30 Wednesday-Friday and 10;00-12:00
      Saturday. Performance Saturday evening before court.

      I am still woefully short of Tenors/Basses. This practice does NOT
      interfere with much if any of the fighting, so there is no excuse!
      (I fight too) Ladies, strong arm your Lords into coming- they will
      be glad they did!

      See you at the War!

      Brice

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:

      > Greetings, Frida!
      >
      > There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule
      (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where
      rehearsals are also listed). I am fixing this issue with the
      relevant parties even as we speak.

      > However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from
      Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday
      6/17.

      > As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone
      know.

      > Thanks!
      >
      > -- Annalies
      >

      > Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
      > Bruce,
      >
      > I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
      > Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
      > for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
      > anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
      > when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as
      > Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to
      get
      > the info from the source.
      >
      > I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
      > there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses
      with
      > me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
      > department.
      >
      > When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site
      until
      > the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine
      too,
      > I'll come watch your concert.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Frida fra Korsvag

      > Early music Classical music Classical guitar

      Service.