Re: Upoming stuff with KWC

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      As Co-ordinator the Known World Choir, it's my responsibility to make sure that all the directors have what they need, and all the potential singers get what they need. There are a small number of people who volunteer to help... the directors, helpers, section leaders.....take care of everything and I trust them, love them, cherish them and give them all the help and support they ask for.........
      SO this is your JUNE THANK YOU....for all you volunteer to do!!
      Lillies is in just a few weeks ............you are all going to be part of something really wonderful........the first time that the KWC is making an appearance at Lillies.............this is so very exciting for me!!!

      Master Brice--- good luck on your first KWC experience... and you have a wonderful support staff out there in Calontir.

      Thank you all for your hard work.
      You are all volunteers (me too) and you are greatly appreciated!!

      Be well everyone,

      http://mail.yahoo.com