Re: [KWChoir] Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Ann Gunther
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
      Greetings, Frida!

      There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where rehearsals are also listed).  I am fixing this issue with the relevant parties even as we speak.

      However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday 6/17.

      As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone know.

      Thanks!

      -- Annalies

      Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
      Bruce,

      I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
      Lillies war from Northshield.  I've been getting the KWChoir list
      for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
      anything like that.  Also there has never been an annoucement of
      when practices will be during the war.  The Lillies website is, as a
      Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to get
      the info from the source.

      I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary.  Is
      there still room?  Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses with
      me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
      department.

      When are rehearsals going to be?  I won't be arriving at site until
      the evening of the 13th.  Is that too late?  If so, that's fine too,
      I'll come watch your concert.

      Thanks,
      Frida fra Korsvag

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Bruce Rawitch
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2006
        Hello All-

        Lilies will soon be upon us- the link to the schedule showing
        rehearsals is
        http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php?
        primary=schedule&secondary=none

        Rehearsal will be from 11:30-1:30 Wednesday-Friday and 10;00-12:00
        Saturday. Performance Saturday evening before court.

        I am still woefully short of Tenors/Basses. This practice does NOT
        interfere with much if any of the fighting, so there is no excuse!
        (I fight too) Ladies, strong arm your Lords into coming- they will
        be glad they did!

        See you at the War!

        Brice

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, Frida!
        >
        > There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule
        (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where
        rehearsals are also listed). I am fixing this issue with the
        relevant parties even as we speak.

        > However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from
        Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday
        6/17.

        > As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone
        know.

        > Thanks!
        >
        > -- Annalies
        >

        > Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
        > Bruce,
        >
        > I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
        > Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
        > for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
        > anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
        > when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as
        > Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to
        get
        > the info from the source.
        >
        > I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
        > there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses
        with
        > me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
        > department.
        >
        > When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site
        until
        > the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine
        too,
        > I'll come watch your concert.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Frida fra Korsvag

        > Early music Classical music Classical guitar

        Service.