Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Amanda J Kubik
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2006
      Bruce,

      I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
      Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
      for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
      anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
      when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as a
      Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to get
      the info from the source.

      I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
      there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses with
      me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
      department.

      When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site until
      the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine too,
      I'll come watch your concert.

      Thanks,
      Frida fra Korsvag
    • Ann Gunther
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
        Greetings, Frida!

        There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where rehearsals are also listed).  I am fixing this issue with the relevant parties even as we speak.

        However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday 6/17.

        As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone know.

        Thanks!

        -- Annalies

        Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Bruce Rawitch
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2006
          Hello All-

          Lilies will soon be upon us- the link to the schedule showing
          rehearsals is
          http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php?
          primary=schedule&secondary=none

          Rehearsal will be from 11:30-1:30 Wednesday-Friday and 10;00-12:00
          Saturday. Performance Saturday evening before court.

          I am still woefully short of Tenors/Basses. This practice does NOT
          interfere with much if any of the fighting, so there is no excuse!
          (I fight too) Ladies, strong arm your Lords into coming- they will
          be glad they did!

          See you at the War!

          Brice

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:

          > Greetings, Frida!
          >
          > There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule
          (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where
          rehearsals are also listed). I am fixing this issue with the
          relevant parties even as we speak.

          > However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from
          Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday
          6/17.

          > As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone
          know.

          > Thanks!
          >
          > -- Annalies
          >

          > Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
          > Bruce,
          >
          > I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
          > Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
          > for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
          > anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
          > when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as
          > Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to
          get
          > the info from the source.
          >
          > I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
          > there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses
          with
          > me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
          > department.
          >
          > When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site
          until
          > the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine
          too,
          > I'll come watch your concert.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Frida fra Korsvag

          > Early music Classical music Classical guitar

          Service.