Performing Arts Pavilion at Pennsic

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Hi, all!

      For those planning to sing with the KWC at Pennsic, I am passing along the following message from Baroness Gwendolyn the Graceful, who is coordinating the Performing Arts schedule this year:

      The Pennsic Choir uses the PA tent more than any other single group, so if you are available and willing to lend a hand, please do!  I plan to help with set up, but of course more hands will make lighter work.

      Thanks!

      Arianna

      ---------------------------------

      I'd like to take this opportunity to let everyone
      know that setup will now be on Tuesday, August 8. I am
      not sure what time - probably afternoon. If anyone
      will be onsite that early and is available to help, we
      would greatly appreciate it.

      Strike is also a bit earlier than originally planned.
      The Known World Players' Performance begins at 8, not
      9, on Friday, August 18, and we will strike as soon as
      the show is over, probably about 10:00 PM. Again,
      anyone who can help, please, the more hands we have,
      the more quickly we can break everything down and pack
      up the trailer for next Pennsic.

      Also, if you know anyone who is interested in helping
      to serve as a house manager for any afternoon or
      evening, please direct them to me! We are always happy
      to welcome volunteers.
      Gwen

      http://mail.yahoo.com