RE: [KWChoir] Digest Number 174

  • Ursula Grutner
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2006
      Greetings Ariana,

      I'm not sure how you got my email.  Can you tell me who you are and or why I am being included in your email list?

      Thank you,
      Ursula

      Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:
      Tessa,

      I'm so sorry aout that.  I've been waiting to see if I got more requests because I haven't printed the booklets yet and the cost per booklet was based on a pretty large volume. I didn't realize you were unable to print the music from the website and thought you just wanted to get a bound copy so it looked nice, which is why I waited.

      I will go ahead and print up a booklet for you and get it out in the next day or two.  My apologies.

      Arianna

      Terri Garvey <terri_garvey@...> wrote:
      Greetings!

      I have been anxious to receive my music, which I sent for in the mail quite
      a while ago. Now that my printer has taken a vacation, I am becoming
      desperate. I will not be able to attend all rehearsals, so it is essential
      that I learn my part ahead of time. Please check on this and advise.

      Thanks,
      Tessa the Amnesiac Wandering Scavenger Merchant

      >From: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [KWChoir] Digest Number 174
      >Date: 27 May 2006 11:55:03 -0000
      >

      >There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Re: Lilies Music is posted!
      > From: "Justin Semmel" justins@...
      > 2. Re: Lilies Music is posted!
      > From: "Bruce Rawitch" brucerawitch@...

      >Message 1
      > From: "Justin Semmel" justins@...
      > Date: Fri May 26, 2006 9:23am(PDT)
      >Subject: Re: Lilies Music is posted!
      >
      >Here down south it would be nice to see what you're going to be singing and
      >playing. Please do let me know if you do have PDFs...
      >
      >Cheers,
      >Juz.

      You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free. See how.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/ErholB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Do you Yahoo!?