Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Bruce Rawitch
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26 1:56 PM
      Elena,

      My list of things for the weekend had at the top creating PDF files
      of all the music. Due to various issues (lost Noteworty CD, ancient
      computer and Adobe Acrobat file loaned to my temple) getting the PDFs
      has been a challenge- so If you could send them to me (or post the
      files here in the file section) I would be eternally in your debt.

      For those coming to Lilies, we have about 20 people signed up so
      far. What I am really short on is Tenors/Basses. So if you have a
      bass/tenor you can convince/coerece/bribe/threaten to sing in the
      KWC, now's the time to do it :-)

      Thanks all
      Brice

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Elena de Montbéliard"
      <redfedora@...> wrote:

      > Brice,
      >
      > Okay, so the ability to print these files seems to be one of the
      improvements of Viewer 2.0. I've sucessfully printed the whole
      program. If you express interest, I'll send you the .pdf files today
      or this weekend if you'd like them to be available to Mac users.
      Just let me know.

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Elena Noel de Montbéliard
      > Barony of Three Rivers
      >

      > -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
      > For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
      > noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of
      the
      > files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated
      viewer
      > or the 2.0 version.
      >
      > You can download the updated viewer at
      > http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Brice
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Amanda J Kubik
      Message 2 of 9 , May 31 1:43 PM
        Bruce,

        I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
        Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
        for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
        anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
        when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as a
        Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to get
        the info from the source.

        I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
        there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses with
        me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
        department.

        When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site until
        the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine too,
        I'll come watch your concert.

        Thanks,
        Frida fra Korsvag
      • Ann Gunther
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
          Greetings, Frida!

          There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where rehearsals are also listed).  I am fixing this issue with the relevant parties even as we speak.

          However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday 6/17.

          As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone know.

          Thanks!

          -- Annalies

          Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
[...]

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Bruce Rawitch
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2006
            Hello All-

            Lilies will soon be upon us- the link to the schedule showing
            rehearsals is
            http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php?
            primary=schedule&secondary=none

            Rehearsal will be from 11:30-1:30 Wednesday-Friday and 10;00-12:00
            Saturday. Performance Saturday evening before court.

            I am still woefully short of Tenors/Basses. This practice does NOT
            interfere with much if any of the fighting, so there is no excuse!
            (I fight too) Ladies, strong arm your Lords into coming- they will
            be glad they did!

            See you at the War!

            Brice

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:

            > Greetings, Frida!
            >
            > There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule
            (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where
            rehearsals are also listed). I am fixing this issue with the
            relevant parties even as we speak.

            > However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from
            Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday
            6/17.

            > As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone
            know.

            > Thanks!
            >
            > -- Annalies
            >

            > Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
            > Bruce,
            >
            > I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
            > Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
            > for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
            > anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
            > when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as
            > Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to
            get
            > the info from the source.
            >
            > I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
            > there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses
            with
            > me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
            > department.
            >
            > When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site
            until
            > the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine
            too,
            > I'll come watch your concert.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Frida fra Korsvag

            > Early music Classical music Classical guitar

            Service.