Re: [KWChoir] Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Justin Semmel
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2006
      Here down south it would be nice to see what you're going to be singing and
      playing. Please do let me know if you do have PDFs...

      Cheers,
      Juz.
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26, 2006
        Elena,

        My list of things for the weekend had at the top creating PDF files
        of all the music. Due to various issues (lost Noteworty CD, ancient
        computer and Adobe Acrobat file loaned to my temple) getting the PDFs
        has been a challenge- so If you could send them to me (or post the
        files here in the file section) I would be eternally in your debt.

        For those coming to Lilies, we have about 20 people signed up so
        far. What I am really short on is Tenors/Basses. So if you have a
        bass/tenor you can convince/coerece/bribe/threaten to sing in the
        KWC, now's the time to do it :-)

        Thanks all
        Brice

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Elena de Montbéliard"
        <redfedora@...> wrote:

        > Brice,
        >
        > Okay, so the ability to print these files seems to be one of the
        improvements of Viewer 2.0. I've sucessfully printed the whole
        program. If you express interest, I'll send you the .pdf files today
        or this weekend if you'd like them to be available to Mac users.
        Just let me know.

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Elena Noel de Montbéliard
        > Barony of Three Rivers
        >

        > -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
        > For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
        > noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of
        the
        > files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated
        viewer
        > or the 2.0 version.
        >
        > You can download the updated viewer at
        > http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Brice
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Amanda J Kubik
        Message 3 of 9 , May 31, 2006
          Bruce,

          I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
          Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
          for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
          anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
          when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as a
          Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to get
          the info from the source.

          I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
          there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses with
          me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
          department.

          When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site until
          the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine too,
          I'll come watch your concert.

          Thanks,
          Frida fra Korsvag
        • Ann Gunther
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
            Greetings, Frida!

            There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where rehearsals are also listed).  I am fixing this issue with the relevant parties even as we speak.

            However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday 6/17.

            As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone know.

            Thanks!

            -- Annalies

            Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
[...]

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Bruce Rawitch
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2006
              Hello All-

              Lilies will soon be upon us- the link to the schedule showing
              rehearsals is
              http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php?
              primary=schedule&secondary=none

              Rehearsal will be from 11:30-1:30 Wednesday-Friday and 10;00-12:00
              Saturday. Performance Saturday evening before court.

              I am still woefully short of Tenors/Basses. This practice does NOT
              interfere with much if any of the fighting, so there is no excuse!
              (I fight too) Ladies, strong arm your Lords into coming- they will
              be glad they did!

              See you at the War!

              Brice

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:

              > Greetings, Frida!
              >
              > There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule
              (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where
              rehearsals are also listed). I am fixing this issue with the
              relevant parties even as we speak.

              > However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from
              Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday
              6/17.

              > As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone
              know.

              > Thanks!
              >
              > -- Annalies
              >

              > Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
              > Bruce,
              >
              > I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
              > Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
              > for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
              > anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
              > when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as
              > Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to
              get
              > the info from the source.
              >
              > I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
              > there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses
              with
              > me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
              > department.
              >
              > When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site
              until
              > the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine
              too,
              > I'll come watch your concert.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Frida fra Korsvag

              > Early music Classical music Classical guitar

              Service.