Re: PDF files for sharing music

  • deilleoffarnham
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2004
      That is so - sadly. I am one of Laz' three Soprano's (right now the
      altos have the upper hand).
      Sang with the KWChoir the first year that Mistress Anne had the lead
      and had a great, great time. Plans are looking good for Pennsic this
      year - can not wait to join you all again!

      Deille

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "DON HARRINGTON" <donharrington@m...>