Re: [KWChoir] Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Elena de Montbéliard
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25, 2006
      Brice,

      I have Noteworthy Composer 1.7, and I scrapped my Noteworthy Viewer when I acquired it because I can't print from it, whereas I can print from Composer. However, as you well know, I cannot access your 2.0 files in my 1.7 version of Composer. Someone in my Barony needs me to print the music for her because she has a Mac and there's no Viewer for Mac. Do you have the music in .pdf form so people can print and practice away from their computers?

      If you don't have the ability to make .pdf files, I'll gladly do so and send them back to you if you can email me .jpgs of the music. Lilies being so soon, she's rather desperate to acquire paper copies ASAP.

      Thanks,

      Elena Noel de Montb�liard
      Barony of Three Rivers

      -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
      For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
      noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of the
      files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated viewer
      or the 2.0 version.

      You can download the updated viewer at
      http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm

      Thanks!
      Brice

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Elena de Montbéliard

        Message 3 of 9 , May 26, 2006
          Here down south it would be nice to see what you're going to be singing and
          playing. Please do let me know if you do have PDFs...

          Cheers,
          Juz.
          > I have Noteworthy Composer 1.7, and I scrapped my Noteworthy Viewer when I
          acquired it because I can't print from it, whereas I can print from
          Composer. However, as you well know, I cannot access your 2.0 files in my
          1.7 version of Composer. Someone in my Barony needs me to print the music
          for her because she has a Mac and there's no Viewer for Mac. Do you have
          the music in .pdf form so people can print and practice away from their
          computers?

          > If you don't have the ability to make .pdf files, I'll gladly do so and
          send them back to you if you can email me .jpgs of the music. Lilies being
          so soon, she's rather desperate to acquire paper copies ASAP.

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Elena Noel de Montbéliard
          > Barony of Three Rivers
          >

          > -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
          > For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
          > noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of the
          > files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated viewer
          > or the 2.0 version.
          >
          > You can download the updated viewer at
          > http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Brice
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://www.eset.com

        • Bruce Rawitch
          Message 4 of 9 , May 26, 2006
            Elena,

            My list of things for the weekend had at the top creating PDF files
            of all the music. Due to various issues (lost Noteworty CD, ancient
            computer and Adobe Acrobat file loaned to my temple) getting the PDFs
            has been a challenge- so If you could send them to me (or post the
            files here in the file section) I would be eternally in your debt.

            For those coming to Lilies, we have about 20 people signed up so
            far. What I am really short on is Tenors/Basses. So if you have a
            bass/tenor you can convince/coerece/bribe/threaten to sing in the
            KWC, now's the time to do it :-)

            Thanks all
            Brice

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Elena de Montbéliard"
            <redfedora@...> wrote:

            > Brice,
            >
            > Okay, so the ability to print these files seems to be one of the
            improvements of Viewer 2.0. I've sucessfully printed the whole
            program. If you express interest, I'll send you the .pdf files today
            or this weekend if you'd like them to be available to Mac users.
            Just let me know.

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Elena Noel de Montbéliard
            > Barony of Three Rivers
            >

            > -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
            > For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
            > noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of
            the
            > files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated
            viewer
            > or the 2.0 version.
            >
            > You can download the updated viewer at
            > http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Brice
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Amanda J Kubik
            Message 5 of 9 , May 31, 2006
              Bruce,

              I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
              Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
              for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
              anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
              when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as a
              Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to get
              the info from the source.

              I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
              there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses with
              me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
              department.

              When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site until
              the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine too,
              I'll come watch your concert.

              Thanks,
              Frida fra Korsvag
            • Ann Gunther
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
                Greetings, Frida!

                There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where rehearsals are also listed).  I am fixing this issue with the relevant parties even as we speak.

                However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday 6/17.

                As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone know.

                Thanks!

                -- Annalies

                Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
[...]

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Bruce Rawitch
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 4, 2006
                  Hello All-

                  Lilies will soon be upon us- the link to the schedule showing
                  rehearsals is
                  http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php?
                  primary=schedule&secondary=none

                  Rehearsal will be from 11:30-1:30 Wednesday-Friday and 10;00-12:00
                  Saturday. Performance Saturday evening before court.

                  I am still woefully short of Tenors/Basses. This practice does NOT
                  interfere with much if any of the fighting, so there is no excuse!
                  (I fight too) Ladies, strong arm your Lords into coming- they will
                  be glad they did!

                  See you at the War!

                  Brice

                  --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:

                  > Greetings, Frida!
                  >
                  > There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule
                  (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where
                  rehearsals are also listed). I am fixing this issue with the
                  relevant parties even as we speak.

                  > However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from
                  Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday
                  6/17.

                  > As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone
                  know.

                  > Thanks!
                  >
                  > -- Annalies
                  >

                  > Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
                  > Bruce,
                  >
                  > I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
                  > Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
                  > for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
                  > anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
                  > when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as
                  > Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to
                  get
                  > the info from the source.
                  >
                  > I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
                  > there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses
                  with
                  > me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
                  > department.
                  >
                  > When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site
                  until
                  > the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine
                  too,
                  > I'll come watch your concert.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Frida fra Korsvag

                  > Early music Classical music Classical guitar

                  Service.