Pennsic Choir Update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      Hello folks.

      I just wanted to update everyone on plans for the Pennsic Choir.  So far 29 singers have registered to sing at Pennsic, which is terrific for mid-May!  I have posted a list of registered singers and their voice parts on my website at: http://geocities.com/arianna_wyn/Pennsic_Choir.htm  If you believe you have already registered, but don't see your name on my list, please drop me an email.

      Happily, we are flush with tenors, altos and sopranos; however, we could use a few more basses!  So all you low men out there, consider this a plea for your participation. :-)

      If you plan to sing with us at Pennsic, please help me plan by taking a few moments to register online at http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn35/AANDS/choir.html

      Thanks!

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands