Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Bruce Rawitch
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 10:30 AM
      For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
      noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of the
      files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated viewer
      or the 2.0 version.

      You can download the updated viewer at
      http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm

      Thanks!
      Brice
    • Elena de Montbéliard
      Message 2 of 9 , May 25 4:35 AM
        Brice,

        I have Noteworthy Composer 1.7, and I scrapped my Noteworthy Viewer when I acquired it because I can't print from it, whereas I can print from Composer. However, as you well know, I cannot access your 2.0 files in my 1.7 version of Composer. Someone in my Barony needs me to print the music for her because she has a Mac and there's no Viewer for Mac. Do you have the music in .pdf form so people can print and practice away from their computers?

        If you don't have the ability to make .pdf files, I'll gladly do so and send them back to you if you can email me .jpgs of the music. Lilies being so soon, she's rather desperate to acquire paper copies ASAP.

        Thanks,

        Elena Noel de Montb�liard
        Barony of Three Rivers

        -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
        For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
        noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of the
        files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated viewer
        or the 2.0 version.

        You can download the updated viewer at
        http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm

        Thanks!
        Brice

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Elena de Montbéliard

          Message 4 of 9 , May 26 9:23 AM
            Here down south it would be nice to see what you're going to be singing and
            playing. Please do let me know if you do have PDFs...

            Cheers,
            Juz.
            > I have Noteworthy Composer 1.7, and I scrapped my Noteworthy Viewer when I
            acquired it because I can't print from it, whereas I can print from
            Composer. However, as you well know, I cannot access your 2.0 files in my
            1.7 version of Composer. Someone in my Barony needs me to print the music
            for her because she has a Mac and there's no Viewer for Mac. Do you have
            the music in .pdf form so people can print and practice away from their
            computers?

            > If you don't have the ability to make .pdf files, I'll gladly do so and
            send them back to you if you can email me .jpgs of the music. Lilies being
            so soon, she's rather desperate to acquire paper copies ASAP.

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Elena Noel de Montbéliard
            > Barony of Three Rivers
            >

            > -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
            > For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
            > noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of the
            > files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated viewer
            > or the 2.0 version.
            >
            > You can download the updated viewer at
            > http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Brice
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > http://www.eset.com

          • Bruce Rawitch
            Message 5 of 9 , May 26 1:56 PM
              Elena,

              My list of things for the weekend had at the top creating PDF files
              of all the music. Due to various issues (lost Noteworty CD, ancient
              computer and Adobe Acrobat file loaned to my temple) getting the PDFs
              has been a challenge- so If you could send them to me (or post the
              files here in the file section) I would be eternally in your debt.

              For those coming to Lilies, we have about 20 people signed up so
              far. What I am really short on is Tenors/Basses. So if you have a
              bass/tenor you can convince/coerece/bribe/threaten to sing in the
              KWC, now's the time to do it :-)

              Thanks all
              Brice

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Elena de Montbéliard"
              <redfedora@...> wrote:

              > Brice,
              >
              > Okay, so the ability to print these files seems to be one of the
              improvements of Viewer 2.0. I've sucessfully printed the whole
              program. If you express interest, I'll send you the .pdf files today
              or this weekend if you'd like them to be available to Mac users.
              Just let me know.

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Elena Noel de Montbéliard
              > Barony of Three Rivers
              >

              > -- "Bruce Rawitch" <brucerawitch@...> wrote:
              > For those of you downloading the files, you will need to use the
              > noteworthy composer viewer v1.7 (for the NWC 2.0 files) Most of
              the
              > files I have posted were done in NWC 2.0 which needs the updated
              viewer
              > or the 2.0 version.
              >
              > You can download the updated viewer at
              > http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/viewer.htm
              >
              > Thanks!
              > Brice
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Amanda J Kubik
              Message 6 of 9 , May 31 1:43 PM
                Bruce,

                I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
                Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
                for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
                anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
                when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as a
                Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to get
                the info from the source.

                I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
                there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses with
                me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
                department.

                When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site until
                the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine too,
                I'll come watch your concert.

                Thanks,
                Frida fra Korsvag
              • Ann Gunther
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
                  Greetings, Frida!

                  There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where rehearsals are also listed).  I am fixing this issue with the relevant parties even as we speak.

                  However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday 6/17.

                  As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone know.

                  Thanks!

                  -- Annalies

                  Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
[...]

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • Bruce Rawitch
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 4, 2006
                    Hello All-

                    Lilies will soon be upon us- the link to the schedule showing
                    rehearsals is
                    http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php?
                    primary=schedule&secondary=none

                    Rehearsal will be from 11:30-1:30 Wednesday-Friday and 10;00-12:00
                    Saturday. Performance Saturday evening before court.

                    I am still woefully short of Tenors/Basses. This practice does NOT
                    interfere with much if any of the fighting, so there is no excuse!
                    (I fight too) Ladies, strong arm your Lords into coming- they will
                    be glad they did!

                    See you at the War!

                    Brice

                    --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:

                    > Greetings, Frida!
                    >
                    > There seem to be some discrepancies between the RUSH schedule
                    (where rehearsals are listed) and the general schedule (where
                    rehearsals are also listed). I am fixing this issue with the
                    relevant parties even as we speak.

                    > However, I can say that rehearsals are two hours daily, from
                    Wednsday 6/14 through Saturday 6/17, with performance on Saturday
                    6/17.

                    > As soon as the scheduling problem is fixed, I'll let everyone
                    know.

                    > Thanks!
                    >
                    > -- Annalies
                    >

                    > Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
                    > Bruce,
                    >
                    > I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
                    > Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
                    > for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
                    > anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
                    > when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as
                    > Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to
                    get
                    > the info from the source.
                    >
                    > I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
                    > there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses
                    with
                    > me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
                    > department.
                    >
                    > When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site
                    until
                    > the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine
                    too,
                    > I'll come watch your concert.
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    > Frida fra Korsvag

                    > Early music Classical music Classical guitar

                    Service.