Re: [KWChoir] 141 members strong

  • Susan Heemstra
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2006
      Can someone help me change the email address that this list is sent to?  I have recently changed email addresses and this one will soon be phased out.

      Thank you!
      Susanna Merrybegot

      erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
      Hello all, just checking in to make sure that all is going well.
      Lillies is JUST around the corner, so start making plans.  You know
      that following Lillies is Pennsic!!  Start working on your music if
      you haven't already!!
          A few words towards rehearsals and concert time.  Please be
      wonderful to your directors.  They work very hard all year long to
      organize each concert and to put music together.  Each director
      spends his or her vacation teaching and giving of themselves for a
      week! Often letting their own entertainment or plans go by the
      wayside.  So, don't forget to say "thank you" to your director.  Give
      a hug if things aren't going right, try and be helpful if at all
      possible.  Offer to bring a nice cold bottle of water, or better yet,
      just hand one over to them.  It will make their day!!
          Our group list has reached 141 members.  Wow, I never thought
      that it would grow this much.  I'm so glad that it has.

      Enjoy your Spring everyone!!

      Erlandr Nordenskald
      KWC Co-ordinator and Director Emeritas

      East Kingdom - Shire of the Rusted Woodlands
      Companion of the Silver Crescent
      Order of the Maunche
      Chancellor of the University

      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2006

        Susan Heemstra <susanheemstra@...> wrote:
        Can someone help me change the email address that this list is sent to?  I have recently changed email addresses and this one will soon be phased out.

        Thank you!
        Susanna Merrybegot

      • daggett42
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2006