Re: [KWChoir] Lillies War

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      I can at least answer one of your questions - the music at Lilies will not be the same as the music at Pennsic.  We'd love to have you sing at Pennsic, but for Lilies you'll have to talk to Brice.

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Director, Pennsic 35 Choir

      Ann Gunther <annalies_g@...> wrote:
      Greetings, Amanda!

      I'm going to refer you directly to Brice le Raton, who is directing the Known World Choir at Lilies War in June 2006.

      He can be reached at brucerawitch@....

      If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me!

      -- Annalies, Lilies War XX Arts & Sciences Coordinator

      Amanda J Kubik <akubik@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I'm new to the KW choir and am planning on attending Lillies war in
      June.  I saw on their website that KW choir will be rehearsing and
      performing and I would like to join in.   Is there a song list for
      Lillies yet?  Or will it be the same song list for Pennsic 2006?  I
      would like to get cracking on practicing.

      Frida, fra Korsvag