INformation concerning posts to this list

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Hi, as your moderator I am passing this information on to you from
      the Yahoo Groups
      Also, if you do not have a virus scan program, here is a free one
      that you can use from the internet. All of those horrid new virus'
      are included.

      http://www.trendmicro.com/en/home/us/enterprise.htm

      Keep clean, safe and DON"T open mail from people you don't know.

      Erlan, your internet should be a safe and friendly place, moderator

      Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      Due to a recent outbreak of computer viruses being transmitted via
      email messages, Yahoo! Groups is experiencing delays in delivering
      group messages. To improve performance, and to help reduce the spread
      of viruses, Yahoo! Groups has had to temporarily reject some
      messages.

      Based on an advisory posted by a leading anti-virus company, Groups
      will temporarily reject messages with the following subject lines:

      test
      hi
      hello
      Mail Delivery System
      Mail Transaction Failed
      Server Report
      Status
      Error
      If you have attempted to post a message to Yahoo! Groups and have
      received a rejection notice with a link to this page, your computer
      may have been infected. If you are confident that your computer is
      not infected but your message was rejected, please try posting a new
      message with a subject line which is different than those listed
      above.

      We can assure you that this is only a temporary measure and hope to
      restore message delivery to normal as soon as possible.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team