RE: [KWChoir] list invite?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 1:29 PM
      I'm sorry, I thought I approved her!  Maybe it was a slip of the mouse...

      And yes, I would DEFINITELY like her to be not only on this list but also in the Pennsic Choir. :-)

      Arianna

      >From: "acarthew01" <anne@...>
      >
      >Would one of the moderators of this list please invite Mistress
      >
      >Allasondrea to join?  Her request to join this list was somehow
      >
      >denied...and I think we're really like to have her singing with us
      >
      >this year at pennsic!
      >

      >Her email address is: msalanea@...
      >

      >Thanks!
      >
      >Mistress Anne.

      >     SPONSORED
      LINKS

      >         Living history

      >   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      >    Visit your group "KWChoir" on the web.

    • daggett42
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21 12:48 PM
        I think that now all of us have invited Mistress Allasondrea... so
        would the real Allasondrea please reply when present!!
        Erlan
      • msalanea@cox.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21 12:56 PM