RE: [KWChoir] list invite?

  • DON HARRINGTON
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2006
      Funny, I just sent an approval to the list when I received her request about
      5 minutes ago. Let me try it again.

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2006
        I'm sorry, I thought I approved her!  Maybe it was a slip of the mouse...

        And yes, I would DEFINITELY like her to be not only on this list but also in the Pennsic Choir. :-)

        Arianna

        >From: "acarthew01" <anne@...>
        >
        >Would one of the moderators of this list please invite Mistress
        >
        >Allasondrea to join?  Her request to join this list was somehow
        >
        >denied...and I think we're really like to have her singing with us
        >
        >this year at pennsic!
        >

        >Her email address is: msalanea@...
        >

        >Thanks!
        >
        >Mistress Anne.

        >     SPONSORED
        LINKS

        >         Living history

        >   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >

        >    Visit your group "KWChoir" on the web.

      • daggett42
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2006
          I think that now all of us have invited Mistress Allasondrea... so
          would the real Allasondrea please reply when present!!
          Erlan
        • msalanea@cox.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21, 2006