list invite?

  • acarthew01
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2006
      Would one of the moderators of this list please invite Mistress
      Allasondrea to join? Her request to join this list was somehow
      denied...and I think we're really like to have her singing with us
      this year at pennsic!

      Her email address is: msalanea@...

      Thanks!
      Mistress Anne.
    • DON HARRINGTON
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2006
        Funny, I just sent an approval to the list when I received her request about
        5 minutes ago. Let me try it again.

        Don Harrington
        Lazarus Artifex

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2006
          I'm sorry, I thought I approved her!  Maybe it was a slip of the mouse...

          And yes, I would DEFINITELY like her to be not only on this list but also in the Pennsic Choir. :-)

          Arianna

          >From: "acarthew01" <anne@...>
          >
          >Would one of the moderators of this list please invite Mistress
          >
          >Allasondrea to join?  Her request to join this list was somehow
          >
          >denied...and I think we're really like to have her singing with us
          >
          >this year at pennsic!
          >

          >Her email address is: msalanea@...
          >

          >Thanks!
          >
          >Mistress Anne.

          >     SPONSORED
          LINKS

          >         Living history

          >   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >

          >    Visit your group "KWChoir" on the web.

        • daggett42
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21, 2006
            I think that now all of us have invited Mistress Allasondrea... so
            would the real Allasondrea please reply when present!!
            Erlan
          • msalanea@cox.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 21, 2006