Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic Choir info on the Pennsic website!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2006
      Like all choirs we tend to be shortest on Tenors, but why don't you list your preferred part first on the registration form with Tenor as an alternate.  I will only move women to the tenor part if it's really thin, and then only those who volunteer.

      FWIW, there is one piece where the tenor goes down to a C.  The low note for the tenors on the other pieces is D or E.

      Welcome to the Known World Choir!

      Arianna

      Kiro Lee <kiro_lee_theonly@...> wrote:
      I'm new here, and I was wondering which parts are generally most
      needed at Pennsic? I've done Tenor on up to Soprano and can and have
      read the Bass line.