Pennsic Choir info on the Pennsic website!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2006
      Greetings KWC Singers!

      I am very pleased to announce that all of the information for the this year's Pennsic Choir is now on the Pennsicwar.org website!

      You can find the link for the Pennsic Choir in the Site Directory under "Activities" or on the A&S page in the navigation box.

      Our web page includes information on the choir, the schedule of rehearsals and performance, a list of the music, my address and email, and information on how to access the music that is posted on the KWC Yahoo Group site.  It also includes an online registration form, so you can let me know that you will be singing with the Pennsic Choir this year and which part(s) you're interested in singing.

      A big thank you goes to Mistress Jessa d'Avondale, the Pennsic Web Minister, for setting up our web page and making all the changes I requested, as well as for creating the online registration form for me.

      So sign up!  I look forward to hearing from all you wonderful singers out there...

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Kiro Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2006
        I'm new here, and I was wondering which parts are generally most
        needed at Pennsic? I've done Tenor on up to Soprano and can and have
        read the Bass line.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2006
          Like all choirs we tend to be shortest on Tenors, but why don't you list your preferred part first on the registration form with Tenor as an alternate.  I will only move women to the tenor part if it's really thin, and then only those who volunteer.

          FWIW, there is one piece where the tenor goes down to a C.  The low note for the tenors on the other pieces is D or E.

          Welcome to the Known World Choir!

          Arianna