Re: [KWChoir] Troubling question

  • Susan Heemstra
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2006
      Arriana, I stood as close as I possibly could to you, so it probably was me.  If so, I am blushing beet red.  Thank you for your kind words, and I look forward to performing this year at Pennsic under your direction (if you are still planning to direct, that is.)  I wasn't kidding when I said that the sound of my own voice, especially solo, scares me to silence.

      I will take this opportunity to post this here ... if anyone on this list will be at Pennsic, and wouldn't mind working with me on projection (or tune carrying, or anything) for a couple of hours, I would be very grateful.

      Thank you again for your kind words of encouragement.

      Yours in Service - with hugs
      Susanna

      Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:
      Susanna, if you're the person I think I remember from that Pennsic, then the only thing wrong with your voice was that you were too shy and should have sung louder!  :-)