Re: Hello, Known World Choir!

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Welcome Cassandra
      Thanks for joining the KWC list. I am looking
      forward to this year's program at Pennsic and I hope
      that you'll share your opinions here regarding this
      year's musical program.
      Having the joy of holding that post for a few years
      and sort of keeping the KWC alive, I am looking
      forward to hearing stuff......and of course being from
      Jersey, perhaps you might intice other NJ'rs to join
      this years choir.... and all that.
      Anyway, please share the music and welcome to the
      list.

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/