Re: [KWChoir] KWC Badge

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      Susan Heemstra <susanheemstra@...> wrote

      >Where can we view said badge?

      I already did so, and am incorporating it in the web page that I'm writing up right now, which Mistress Jessa says she will post to the Pennsic website for me.

      Erlan, I assume the badge is feldless?  Which would mean we can display it on any color.  Actually, it would be helpful for the heraldic geeks among us if you could provide the blazon, too.  I tried looking it up on online but couldn't find it.

      Master Evan, do you have access to the relevant LOAR with its blazon on one of the heraldic e-lists?

      Yahoo! Mail