Re: [KWChoir] KWC Badge

  • Susan Heemstra
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      Where can we view said badge?

      -Susanna

      erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
      Hello all.
         Congratulations on the Estrella performance to all the singers and
      Master Lazarus.  hazaa, viviat and YAY!!
         In this particular time in my life it brings me great joy knowing
      that the choir is expanding by leaps and bounds.  Our esteemed
      director has already aggreed to direct next year's Estrella Choir.
         We also have a director for Lillies, which I am very excited
      about.  Mistress Arianna is plowing through and forth on this
      upcoming Pennsic War.
         Now, added to the photos section is the badge that was submitted
      for the KWC.  It is tremendously different than the one first shown
      basically because the first rendition with the Dragon and Tyger would
      not have passed.. at all!
         So, this is different, but it was thrown around some choral folks,
      local to me and on the Herald's list and we think it is simple, easy
      to reproduce and we can take liberty with the notes!
         Please take a moment to check it out in the photos section.

      Be well and again CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!

      Erlan

      Yahoo! Mail

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
        Susan Heemstra <susanheemstra@...> wrote

        >Where can we view said badge?

        I already did so, and am incorporating it in the web page that I'm writing up right now, which Mistress Jessa says she will post to the Pennsic website for me.

        Erlan, I assume the badge is feldless?  Which would mean we can display it on any color.  Actually, it would be helpful for the heraldic geeks among us if you could provide the blazon, too.  I tried looking it up on online but couldn't find it.

        Master Evan, do you have access to the relevant LOAR with its blazon on one of the heraldic e-lists?

        Yahoo! Mail