Hello, Known World Choir!

  • Kim Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Greetings, KWC!

      I am Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani from the Barony of Ponte Alto,
      Kingdom of Atlantia. I typically sing alto in Alle Psallite, a
      singing group directed by Mistress Anne. I have the honor and
      privilege of being a guinea pig for what we sing at Pennsic when
      Mistress Anne directs. :)

      I've sung in choirs since I was in grade school, and got sucked into
      the SCA two and a half years ago by a fellow college chorister who had
      discovered Alle Psallite. So, here I am. :)

      And as a Jersey native, I'd like to share my grin at the use of the
      term "jughandle" in driving directions. You just don't see that
      anywhere else! So, watch out, the Italian from Jersey just joined the
      list. ;)

      Cassandra
    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        Welcome Cassandra
        Thanks for joining the KWC list. I am looking
        forward to this year's program at Pennsic and I hope
        that you'll share your opinions here regarding this
        year's musical program.
        Having the joy of holding that post for a few years
        and sort of keeping the KWC alive, I am looking
        forward to hearing stuff......and of course being from
        Jersey, perhaps you might intice other NJ'rs to join
        this years choir.... and all that.
        Anyway, please share the music and welcome to the
        list.

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/