RE: [KWChoir] Re: Estrella War Song List

  • DON HARRINGTON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      I thought it would be good to stick with the tried-and-true, although I have
      lots of experimental ideas for next year.

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex

      >From: "wodeford" <wodeford@...>
      >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Estrella War Song List
      >Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:21:54 -0000
      >

      >--- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "DON HARRINGTON" <donharrington@m...>
      >
      >wrote:
      >

      > > I apologize for how long this has taken, but modern life has been
      >
      >keeping me
      >
      > > very occupied.
      >

      >Rock and roll, I KNOW some of these! Thanks, Lazarus.
      >

      >Jehanne de Wodeford,
      >
      >West Kingdom

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > Visit your group "KWChoir" on the web.

    • daggett42
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
        It makes me really happy when a director says "I'm thinking about next
        year" already.
        Congratulations to Brice, the director of Lillies this year!! Yeah.
        He and I will be discussing all the details about reherasals and music
        and you will soon see some info for Lillies here on this list.

        The Estrella song list looks great, notice a cross over to Pennsic
        this year!!

        For me, this is sort of like seeing my todler walk ... seeing all the
        choirs move along their own path.

        Again I thank all the singers and directors and autocrats and everyone
        else who helps!

        Erlan Nordenskald; Co-ordinator KWC, Director Emeritas
        (hiding in the East Kingdom's Shire of the Rusted Woodlands)