Re: Estrella War Song List

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "DON HARRINGTON" <donharrington@m...>
      wrote:

      > I apologize for how long this has taken, but modern life has been
      keeping me
      > very occupied.

      Rock and roll, I KNOW some of these! Thanks, Lazarus.

      Jehanne de Wodeford,
      West Kingdom
    • DON HARRINGTON
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
        I thought it would be good to stick with the tried-and-true, although I have
        lots of experimental ideas for next year.

        Don Harrington
        Lazarus Artifex

        >From: "wodeford" <wodeford@...>
        >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Estrella War Song List
        >Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:21:54 -0000
        >

        >--- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "DON HARRINGTON" <donharrington@m...>
        >
        >wrote:
        >

        > > I apologize for how long this has taken, but modern life has been
        >
        >keeping me
        >
        > > very occupied.
        >

        >Rock and roll, I KNOW some of these! Thanks, Lazarus.
        >

        >Jehanne de Wodeford,
        >
        >West Kingdom

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >

        > Visit your group "KWChoir" on the web.

      • daggett42
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
          It makes me really happy when a director says "I'm thinking about next
          year" already.
          Congratulations to Brice, the director of Lillies this year!! Yeah.
          He and I will be discussing all the details about reherasals and music
          and you will soon see some info for Lillies here on this list.

          The Estrella song list looks great, notice a cross over to Pennsic
          this year!!

          For me, this is sort of like seeing my todler walk ... seeing all the
          choirs move along their own path.

          Again I thank all the singers and directors and autocrats and everyone
          else who helps!

          Erlan Nordenskald; Co-ordinator KWC, Director Emeritas
          (hiding in the East Kingdom's Shire of the Rusted Woodlands)