Pennsic 2006 KWC music available online

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      Greetings to the members of the Known World Choir!

      I have uploaded PDFs and MIDIs of all of the 2006 Pennsic Choir pieces.
      You can access them at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KWChoir/files/Pennsic%202006/. You will
      have to log in using your Yahoo ID before you can access the files.

      There are several pieces that will be quite challenging: Amor Con
      Fortuna is short but it is in 5/8 (yes, it's period!), Gentil Senora
      Mia is moderately long and complex, as are Peccantem Me Quotidie and
      Sitientes. Sitientes will probably be our finale.

      In other good news, I have secured the Performing Arts pavilion for the
      Known World Choir's rehearsals and concert. Lady Gwendolyn the
      Graceful, this year's Performing Arts coordinator, has been very
      helpful and accommodating. For those who sang with the choir last
      year, she has taken steps to prevent the problem we had with our
      rehearsals being delayed because groups ran over - she is requiring
      each group to include 5-10 minutes of scheduled set up and take down
      time before and after their performance. She is also requesting
      assistance with setting up and tearing down the PA tent, so I would
      greatly appreciate any help the Pennsic Choir members can provide!

      I will be talking with Lady Gwendolyn and also with the Pennsic
      webminister, Mistress Jessa, about setting up online registration for
      the choir.

      If you have any questions, or if you have difficulty downloading the
      files, please email me and I will be happy to help you.

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Pennsic Choir Director, Pennsic 35
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
      Kingdom of AEthelmearc

      (Karen Kasper, Pittsburgh, PA)

      P.S. My apologies to the other KWC list moderators for the massive
      number of upload notifications in your email. If I could figure out
      how to prevent Yahoo from sending them, I would!

      http://mail.yahoo.com