Estrella Choir

  • Ealasaid nic Suibhne
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
      Rehearsals for the Estrella Known World Choir is now on the official
      schedule!

      We will rehearse Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from noon to
      2:00pm on the Grand Pavilion stage.

      Please attend at least two rehearsals prior to our Performance on
      Sunday at 4:00pm. We will also be performing one or two pieces at the
      Queen's Tea, also Sunday, at 11:00am.

      The song list is being finalized and should be available in the near
      future.

      Ealasaid, Alto (and PR Girl)
    • Ealasaid nic Suibhne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
        The place for rehearsals has been changed.

        We will rehearse at the A&S Pavilion, in the Dance and Music area. It
        is still from noon to 2:00pm, Wednesday through Saturday.

        This is a more protected location than what we were originally
        assigned. So even should it rain, we should stay dry.

        Ealasaid