RE: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir

  • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 27, 2005
      I'm in too.. I play soprano and tenor recorder and harp.  Also a fair drummer.

      Siobhan inghean ui Dhonnabhain

      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>

      > Thanks! I have created a list of volunteers, and currently you are the
      > first instrumentalist on it. What do you play?
      >
      > Arianna
      >
      > --- M K wrote:

      > I don't know if this is currently an issue, but if you're recruiting
      > instrumentalists I would love to do that.

    • the_real_damont
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 9, 2006
        If you're still recruiting instrumentalists for some solo or
        few-voices pieces, count me in as well; I play recorder and brass, I
        can supply my own 'nino, soprano and alto recorders, slide trumpet,
        and trombone (with a very non-period F valve).

        Evan, who is also known to sing bass