RE: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 23, 2005
      Call and response is a nice idea, Sabine - I will definitely think on
      it! And the flute sounds lovely. Quiet instruments just mean the
      soloists don't have to project quite as much to be heard, so that's ok.

      I'll be heading out within the hour to spend the holiday with my
      in-laws in Ohio, and thus will probably be offline for 4-5 days. So
      please don't think I'm ignoring any responses, folks. Keep your
      enthusiasm coming!

      Arianna

      __________________________________
    • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 27, 2005
        I'm in too.. I play soprano and tenor recorder and harp.  Also a fair drummer.

        Siobhan inghean ui Dhonnabhain

        From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>

        > Thanks! I have created a list of volunteers, and currently you are the
        > first instrumentalist on it. What do you play?
        >
        > Arianna
        >
        > --- M K wrote:

        > I don't know if this is currently an issue, but if you're recruiting
        > instrumentalists I would love to do that.

      • the_real_damont
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 9, 2006
          If you're still recruiting instrumentalists for some solo or
          few-voices pieces, count me in as well; I play recorder and brass, I
          can supply my own 'nino, soprano and alto recorders, slide trumpet,
          and trombone (with a very non-period F valve).

          Evan, who is also known to sing bass