Re: PDF files for sharing music

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2004
      Yes I aggree that PDF files are probably the best way to put music up
      on a site. I would assume that if anyone wanted a specific format,
      those could be made available as well.

      Other feed back on this topic would be good!

      OH and Welcome to the site Don I think you might be the first male
      voice, but I'm not entirely sure........too bad you're not in the
      East Kingdom............ (devilish erlan thinks and grins..)
    • DON HARRINGTON
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
        Yes, I am in sunny Atenveldt, far from the East Kingdom. And I know what
        you mean - recruiting male voices around here is quite a task. I usually
        run at least 2 to 1 in the female-male ratio.

        Don / Lazarus

      • deilleoffarnham
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2004
          That is so - sadly. I am one of Laz' three Soprano's (right now the
          altos have the upper hand).
          Sang with the KWChoir the first year that Mistress Anne had the lead
          and had a great, great time. Plans are looking good for Pennsic this
          year - can not wait to join you all again!

          Deille

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "DON HARRINGTON" <donharrington@m...>