Known World Choir at Estrella

  • Ealasaid nic Suibhne
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      It's official. We are on the Calendar, performance Sunday at 4:00pm at
      the Grand Pavilion. We are in the Gate Book. Info submitted for
      Estrella Website.

      Mini performance at Queen's Tea, Sunday 11am

      Rehearsals Wednesday through Friday, noon to 2:00pm, location to be
      announced.

      More info as it comes to us or merely gets nailed down.

      Ealasaid, Choir/War Staff intermediary (and Alto)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2005
        Congratulations! I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to Estrella, but
        I hope everyone has fun singing there.

        Arianna of Wynthrope

        http://mail.yahoo.com