KWC at Estrella

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      ESTRELLA WAR XXII AND THE KINGDOM OF ATENVELDT PROUDLY PRESENT

      The Second Annual Estrella Known World Choir an A Cappella Concert

      February 19, 2005 - Sunday afternoon, 4:00pm or later (and before
      Atenveldt Court)

      Grand Pavilion

      If you are of a mind to join the voices then we shall be in rehearsal
      each day Wednesday through Saturday, from noon to 2:00 p.m. And again
      on
      Sunday after the Queen's Tea/Artisans' Showcase, but before Atenveldt
      Court. If that is not possible, then Sunday before 2:00 pm. The place
      for our rehearsals shall be heralded each day.

      Master Lazarus Artifax is our master of song. Any questions regarding
      the event should directed to him at the following:

      donharrington@... <mailto:donharrington@...>

      602 956-1344

      Voices from all over the known world gather and rehearse Wednesday
      through Saturday. On Sunday we will give a Concert of Medieval and
      Renaissance music, free for all to attend. The Known World Choir has
      been a great success at Pennsic for over 20 years. This is the second
      Choir to be held at Estrella.