Re: Singers for EK 12th Night

  • Lady Fionnghuala Na Lamh-Bann
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      Many thanks for posting this, milady Erlan!  Here's one or two further details:

      -12th night itself is on Saturday, January 14th, 2006 in Livingston NJ (see "http://eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1117").

      -A website containing playlist, lyrics, tunes and .pdf sheet music for download, is at:

      http://www.geocities.com/children_of_lir/12thNight.html

      -At present, our male sections are slightly under-staffed.  ;) A few more tenors and basses (not to mention flexible baritones) would be a real godsend.

      Service and song,

      ~Lady Fionnghuala na Lamh-Bann, a.k.a. “Fánach”
      www.geocities.com/children_of_lir

      Coming soon: "Until The Greening," my new CD of Celtic and Renaissance music. (Sound samples available via the above link.)

      Weblog "Fionnecdotes": http://www.livejournal.com/users/windsingerbard/

    • daggett42
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
        Lady Fionnghuala Na Lamh-Bann is hosting a rehearsal in Swamp for
        Monday Dec 12th if anyone is interested... PLEASE contact her... she's
        on the list, so HERE is an OK place.
        She's got music and CD's and is looking to rehearse for anyone
        local enough to make it. I regret that I have a rehearsal with my
        Symphony that night and will not be able to make it.
        Sing well
        Sing often

        Erlan
      • Eric Grace
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
          Scripsit Erlan:
          >Sing well
          >Sing often

          You forgot "sing loud".

          Elfrida

          Don't beat the stalactites.
          (from a sign at the entrance to a butterfly cave tour)