Re: [KWChoir] Re: a friend's passing

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
      Thank you Erlan and Gwendolyn.

      People should not feel obligated to send anything; however, if you wish
      to do so, we are requesting that in lieu of flowers or gifts people
      make a donation to our sons' very small private elementary school:
      Kentucky Avenue School, 5701 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15232. It is a
      non-profit organization so donations are tax deductible. If you do
      send a donation, please note that it is in honor of John Kasper.

      It is still my intent to direct the Pennsic Choir next August. I know
      people will understand if I don't have the music available quite as
      early as I had planned.

      Arianna

      --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for passing that on. Mistress Ariana and I
      > were in touch and I knew that he had the accident at
      > work, but how horrible.
      > I would like to send a sympathy note, flowers or
      > what ever the family requests from my self, and the
      > Choir. Feelings on that.
      > I am just in tears now.
      >
      > Mistress Arianna is a wonderful positive force with in
      > the SCA and the Choir and her husband is a wonderful
      > soul and will be missed.
      >

      > Erlan

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • draculachanter
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
        Indeed, I would like to partake in any offerings to her and her
        family.

        Mon coeur pleure,
        Hèloïse, mka Nikki

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Julia Kathan" <FANCY2U@E...> wrote:

        > Yes, please let us know what we can do as a group. I am sure many
        members of the choir are very upset by this news.