Re: [KWChoir] Re: a friend's passing

  • Julia Kathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
      Yes, please let us know what we can do as a group. I am sure many members of the choir are very upset by this news.
      Myfanwy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
        Thank you Erlan and Gwendolyn.

        People should not feel obligated to send anything; however, if you wish
        to do so, we are requesting that in lieu of flowers or gifts people
        make a donation to our sons' very small private elementary school:
        Kentucky Avenue School, 5701 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15232. It is a
        non-profit organization so donations are tax deductible. If you do
        send a donation, please note that it is in honor of John Kasper.

        It is still my intent to direct the Pennsic Choir next August. I know
        people will understand if I don't have the music available quite as
        early as I had planned.

        Arianna

        --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        > Thank you for passing that on. Mistress Ariana and I
        > were in touch and I knew that he had the accident at
        > work, but how horrible.
        > I would like to send a sympathy note, flowers or
        > what ever the family requests from my self, and the
        > Choir. Feelings on that.
        > I am just in tears now.
        >
        > Mistress Arianna is a wonderful positive force with in
        > the SCA and the Choir and her husband is a wonderful
        > soul and will be missed.
        >

        > Erlan

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • draculachanter
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
          Indeed, I would like to partake in any offerings to her and her
          family.

          Mon coeur pleure,
          Hèloïse, mka Nikki