Re: a friend's passing

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
      Thank you for passing that on. Mistress Ariana and I
      were in touch and I knew that he had the accident at
      work, but how horrible.
      I would like to send a sympathy note, flowers or
      what ever the family requests from my self, and the
      Choir. Feelings on that.
      I am just in tears now.

      Mistress Arianna is a wonderful positive force with in
      the SCA and the Choir and her husband is a wonderful
      soul and will be missed.

      Erlan

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Julia Kathan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
        Yes, please let us know what we can do as a group. I am sure many members of the choir are very upset by this news.
        Myfanwy

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
          Thank you Erlan and Gwendolyn.

          People should not feel obligated to send anything; however, if you wish
          to do so, we are requesting that in lieu of flowers or gifts people
          make a donation to our sons' very small private elementary school:
          Kentucky Avenue School, 5701 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15232. It is a
          non-profit organization so donations are tax deductible. If you do
          send a donation, please note that it is in honor of John Kasper.

          It is still my intent to direct the Pennsic Choir next August. I know
          people will understand if I don't have the music available quite as
          early as I had planned.

          Arianna

          --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          > Thank you for passing that on. Mistress Ariana and I
          > were in touch and I knew that he had the accident at
          > work, but how horrible.
          > I would like to send a sympathy note, flowers or
          > what ever the family requests from my self, and the
          > Choir. Feelings on that.
          > I am just in tears now.
          >
          > Mistress Arianna is a wonderful positive force with in
          > the SCA and the Choir and her husband is a wonderful
          > soul and will be missed.
          >

          > Erlan

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • draculachanter
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
            Indeed, I would like to partake in any offerings to her and her
            family.

            Mon coeur pleure,
            Hèloïse, mka Nikki