sad tidings

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      I recieved these sad tidings from another list. Master
      Johan von Traubenburg, aka John Kasper, husband to
      Baroness Arianna of Wynthrope, aka Karen Kasper,
      passed away unexpectedly. I understand that Arianna is
      still pretty much in shock and is not up to talking or
      answering email, but I have her street address
      for anyone who wishes to write to her.

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: Raven <hraefnn@...>
      > Date: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:09:27 PM America/New_York
      > To: AEthelmearc
      List<sca-aethelmearc@...>,
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
      <sca-bmdl@...>
      > Subject: [SCA-BMDL] A legend has passed
      >
      > Unto the populace of AEthelmearc and most especially
      > those within the Barony Marche of the Debatable
      Lands:

      > John Kasper, better known in the Society as Master
      > Johan von Traubenburg, died this afternoon at
      > Allegheny General Hospital. His loving wife,
      Baroness
      > Arianna of Wynthrope was with him at the time.
      Johan
      > is survived by her and their two sons, Kenneth and
      > Robert.
      >
      > For those you unaware, Johan sustained several
      > injuries at a work site on October 11. Despite his
      > injuries, he was in good spirits and improving.
      > Things took a very sudden turn today and the cause
      of
      > death is yet unknown.
      >
      > Funeral arrangements are not yet settled but will be
      > disseminated once made. A future memorial in a
      style
      > more fitting to Johan will probably be in the
      further
      > future.
      >
      > If gentles would like more information, please
      contact
      > us at 412-361-6874.
      >
      > In memory for an excellent friend,
      >
      > Leifr Hjalmsson and Hrefna in heppna