Re: comments from Erlan on stuff

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13 7:58 PM
      I have to say THANK you VERY much for ALL those kind words. It
      really really means a lot to me.
      Each director will concentrate on different things... and I
      hope that keeping "cool" is written into each director's plan.
      It is rough... no kidding... especially when plans are made as
      far back as February, details are confirmed, re-confirmed and
      even up to the week before... the conversations are "yup Erlan,
      no problem, we've got this all worked out, there's no problems
      in the schedule"
      One can only smile, breathe and remember, it's your vacation
      too.... make sure you enjoy it

      During the first few years, I dont' think I found that balance
      with performance perfection and enjoyment, it's vacation and all
      work hard to do this.. I hope that I could give you all some
      solid musical education, performance practice AND a bit of a
      good time!!

      I'll be happy to take the year off however!!

      Arianna - you will most certainly keep your cool... I'll be
      popping in to check in on everyone and say HI... while I'm doing
      the "getting ready to get married" thing

      And.. it looks like I have a volunteer for 2007 already.. plans
      are in the works......that is.... if I don't do the alternate
      year thing again.

      Directing the choir is a joy that I look forward too all year,
      it's one of my loves...

      AND... I can share some good news with you all....

      King Gaufred and Queen Genievre of the East Kingdom bestowed on
      me, the Order of the Maunche.. which is an award of High Merit
      for the Arts, here in the East Kingdom.....

      It is wonderful to be honored for my work on the KWC... and I
      have a long way to go.

      Thank you again because with out your support and dedication, I
      could not have done it all and I certainly wouldn't have been
      honored with a Maunche.

      Erlan Skald di Nordi CSC, OM
      known as Erlan Nordenskald
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14 5:06 AM
        Congratulations on receiving the Maunche! Well earned!

        http://mail.yahoo.com