RE: [KWChoir] Re: I love feedback

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2005
      --- Anne of Carthew <anne@...> wrote:

      > I had absolutely no problem getting everything I asked for the last
      > year I
      > directed (2004) - but it did take early, frequent, and explicit
      > communication to those in charge.

      Which is why I have already emailed the lady in charge of the PA tent
      for next year, and will continue to maintain contact with her. It
      probably doesn't hurt that we've been friendly acquaintances for many
      years, and she is a choral director herself, so I expect she will
      understand our needs.

      > (it helped that I could attend the pennsic planning
      > meeting in May).

      The one held at Coopers' Lake, at AEthelmearc War Practice? Do you
      think I should attend as well?

      Yahoo! for Good
      Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
      http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter