Re: [KWChoir] particulars

  • Terri Spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
      Arianna wrote:

      > I would love to make the concert later, like 7:00 or 8:00, but I
      > don't want to conflict with a Kingdom Court.

      LOL. The concert has conflicted with Meridian court since I've been
      singing in the choir - about 10 years now? Luckily, it is usually
      right across the street, on the rare occasions when I am called into
      court, they know where I am, and I can catch up with the happenings
      after the show.

      If you make the concert later, it would conflict with the Meridian
      party. I'd prefer to keep it where it is.

      Tara
      priorities firmly in place