About this group's site

  • Molly Hathaway
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      I was wondering why all my other Yahoo groups have a listing of
      members, but this one does not. If we wanted to scan through the
      membership so we can see the profiles and find folk to sing with,
      etc., we can't do that in this group as long as the members list is
      hidden. I thought that was the point of making our profiles give
      voice part info, etc. As it stands, unless someone has posted,
      there's no chance of finding pertinent info about them even if they
      did make their profiles reflect that info. Does anyone object to a
      membership list being available to the members of this list? (A
      casual surfer would not be able to see/access the membership list,
      only those who are already members could access it.) Also, we can
      use the files section to post downloadable music, couldn't we? And
      then there's always the photo section so we can see all the folks we
      may be getting to sing with in advance of meeting them! Just some
      things to think about!

      Molly
    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
        HHm, well, um, I thought that the membership list WAS
        available to members.....THANK YOU for that bit of
        info, as Owner/moderator, I can go in and see, but not
        like a member. I WILL GO IN AND change it
        immediately!!!

        Thanks

        Erlan

        --- Molly Hathaway <mistressmolly1578@...>