Re: [KWChoir] Profiles

  • Shirley Manley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
      Just for your information, I am a mezzo soprano in the Middle Kingdom.  I am also a graduate with a BM degree in (obviously) music.

      Countess Sharra de la Praderia Blanca

      erlannordenskald wrote:
      Hello all.  I know that some of you created a Yahoo profile JUST for
      this list or other Yahoo lists.  I had an idea, now don't beat
      Erlan's head off.  You can click on mine and you see all sorts of
      wacky stuff, BUT, what if in that profile is some indication of your
      musical affiliation, voice part, where/what groups you might sing in,
      that sort of thing, that way.......if someone were looking for, lets
      say a tenor in Calontir, they could scroll through the membership
      directory and vwallahhaa, there it is.   Ok, it's just a thought.

      anyway,

      have a nice day

      Erlan

      Yahoo! Groups Links