Re: [KWChoir] Choir Lists

  • Molly Gallogly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2005
      Hi there Erlan!
      I know there is no point in putting me on any lists because I won't be there for the performance but in case you were curious, I can sing alto or most tenor parts.  So if you'd prefer me to learn one or the other part when I show up to practice, just let me know and I will be flexible!
      Hope the plans are going well...
      Noelle :)

      At 11:37 AM 7/28/2005, you wrote:
      Hello all. Sorry that I was a little lax in marking some music.
      My life took on a really different priority since my brother's
      accident.

      Here are the sopranos who I have singing the Soprano II part on the
      Ave Maria (listed by what ever name I have, period or mundane. For the
      remeinder of the music, move to soprano unless indicated

      Myfanwy ferch Elys
      Maryska Jabczanka + daughters
      Cecelia Fiammenta Del Canto
      Roxanne Chaika de Crecy (move to alto for the other pieces)
      Lady Issabeau d'Orleans
      Jennifer Friendman
      Meirwen uerch Owein
      Heloise

      Lady Arnaz - sing tenor for the Ave Maria, move to soprano for the rest

      Rest of Sopranos, sing I.
      Marea Veronica d'Estoile or Rosewood
      Lady Suzannah Merrybegot
      Diannah of Foxworthy
      Catriona called Cadi of Foxworthy
      Amber Kavanaugh (+ recorder)Nuala
      Carino Gonzalez
      Lady Ysolt la Bretonne
      Lady Elizabeth of Rusted Woodlands
      Mecca Cerry-Geisendorfer
      Margaret (from Barren Sands)
      Lady Siobhan (erlan's right hand)

      ALto list
      Niamh inghean lachlainn
      Lady Svea (sing tenor on Ave Maria)
      Lady Branwen ferch Tohdri Gwynedd (Tenor I on Ave)
      THL Temain Cearr aka Tara (erlan's left hand)
      Kit
      Arianna of Wynthrope (section leader and director for NEXT year)
      Erin Hohler
      Kathy Meninger
      Lauren (Barren Sands)
      Cheryl Brasch (still dont' have mailing address - give to Siobhan)

      Tenor list (notice that it's uh VERY SMALL) II is for Ave Maria, all
      other pieces as indicated on music
      Cathryn Slivestrov I
      Gyric-?????
      Richard -II
      Thomas Haworth - II
      + scattered altos
      Bruce Lorenz Tenor II on Ave Bass on rest
      guinemer d'Anglade  - Tenor II on Ave Bass on rest

      Bass
      Shubert Pumpernickle
      Robert Braunger
      Devin ????
      Damiel Hunter
      Master Evan da Collauro
      Lord Augustus der ruhige Bar
      Cristofer
      William

      The choir is shaping up nicely, there might be a name or 2 that is not
      included on THIS list.. reasons for that - you registered but I
      havent' sent you music because I haven't gotten any other info from
      you yet.

      I have only a few more copies of music left, Siobhan has a few.  I
      copied 45 sets of music bound nicely.

      We could still use some more male voices, in particular Tenor.

      I"ll be on site on Sunday the 7th, so if you need anything ask before
      then.. or catch me at war!!

      Thank you all again for singing... and making this year a fabulous
      one.

      Lady Erlandr Nordenskald CSC,
      Co-ordinator KWC,
      Director Pennsic Choir XXXIV

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2005
        Bwwaahhaa but you ARE on my Master list Noelle......(another evil
        laugh) Bwwaaaahhaaaaa