Re: [KWChoir] music and stuff

  • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25 11:07 AM
      ::facepalm::

      My apologies.  That was supposed to go directly to Erlan without passing Go. ;)

      -S.

      --
      Iron Bog - The Shire, The State of Mind

    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25 8:33 PM
        no problem!

        I got it anyway.........and by the way.....Cheryl - if
        you could pass on your mailing addy to Siobhan, she's
        got your music!!

        erlan

        http://mail.yahoo.com