Re: [KWChoir] music and stuff

  • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25 10:16 AM
      Hi Erlan,

      Could I have the address for Cheryl Brasch?  I can send her the music - I didn't get the bag until Saturday afternoon (due to problems with our tent and with arriving on time) and then went Directly To Court (no passing Go).

      The event did not list times or places for classes, so we didn't have a central meeting place.  I gave music to Master Evan Collaureo, who said he was going to be singing in choir (bass).

      I am really sorry.. I'll be happy to send the music myself.

      Siobhan
      --
      Iron Bog - The Shire, The State of Mind

    • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25 11:07 AM
        ::facepalm::

        My apologies.  That was supposed to go directly to Erlan without passing Go. ;)

        -S.

        --
        Iron Bog - The Shire, The State of Mind

      • maria daggett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25 8:33 PM
          no problem!

          I got it anyway.........and by the way.....Cheryl - if
          you could pass on your mailing addy to Siobhan, she's
          got your music!!

          erlan

          http://mail.yahoo.com